For this project, I spent a lot of time learning how to setup a database, add recipe and ingredients, and find recipes by ingredients.

A big part of setting up the database was relating table to other tables to pull the right ingredients. I had a lot of trouble associating ingredient quantities with their respective recipe. With help from a senior, I learned to have a separate ingredient and recipe table with a table that help relates the ingredient amounts with their recipe.

Overall I enjoyed working to create sql queries and I realized that I have much to learn in this area..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *